This December, we want to fill our gallery with beautiful and diverse wreaths, designed and made by local artists.
To submit a design, please send us a sketch of your planned wreath together with the application form, downloadable below. Submissions should emailed to email@example.com or brought to the Arts Station.
- The deadline for entries is October 23rd.
- Chosen artists will be contacted on October 30th and will have until Tuesday 28th November to create their design.
- The show will then open on November 30th @ 7pm.
- Submissions will be adjudicated by the Gallery Committee. Wreath designs will be selected by their originality, artistic merit and ability to be achieved.
- The Arts Station will provide wreaths to decorate, or you can use your own wreath structure.
- Wreaths can be made from any materials, but must be no bigger than 60 cms x 60 cms, or 2 ft x 2 ft.
- Local businesses and community groups are also very welcome to submit.
- The wreaths will be sold via silent auction throughout December and the proceeds will contribute to the Arts Station Youth Bursary.
- There will also be a People’s Choice award for the favourite wreath. Prize to be announced.
Application form download:
- Word document (for electronic completion): Wreath Holiday Show Application Form 2017
- PDF (to print and hand write): Wreath Holiday Show Application Form 2017