Our free, outdoor concerts in Station Square (just outside the Arts Station), with quality touring bands from across Canada, are back. Check out the line-up below:
- July 4th: acoustic rock from Ben Sures:
- July 11th: Country, rock, pop from The Orchard
- July 18th: Indie-Pop from Major Love
- July 25th: Blues from Rev Sekou and the Dimpker Brothers
- August 1st: Celtic Folk from Cassie and Maggie
- August 8th: Western Folk from The Northern Beauties
- August 15th: Folk, Roots, Alternative, Rock, Soul from Lion Bear Fox
- August 22nd: Deep Down Yonder
- August 29th: Funk from Freak Motif
And don’t forget, the Wednesday Socials are about way more than just music. We have a drinks tent serving Fernie Brewing Co., Lonetree cider and wine + a kids corner with free crafts, food trucks and more! A great place to meet your friends, soak up some afternoon sun and listen to some great live music.
Listen to our YouTube playlist with top songs from each band below!