Join Rachel and Heather for a day of funky arts based projects, with chilled out vibes! A new project each week, each with valuable creative learning outcomes.
- The workshops are suitable for kids aged K-G6
- Full and Half day options available: 9am-12pm and/or 1pm-4pm (lunchbreak supervised, bring a packed lunch – please note, we ask for a nut free environment)
- Half day $28, full day $56 per child (sibling discount available)
- All activities take place at the Arts Station
- All arts supplies are provided
If you have any questions, please contact the Arts Station on firstname.lastname@example.org, 250-423-4842 or drop in to see us at 601 – 1st Avenue, Fernie.
- Refunds requests must be made in writing via email or the Eventbrite booking portal.
- Refund requests will only be accepted 7 days prior to the workshop.
- Only fully paid children will be allowed to stay for the workshop.
- Children must arrive with a parent or carer and be picked up by a parent or carer, unless a different agreement is made in writing with the Arts Station in advance.
- Children will not be allowed to stay for the workshop if we do not have a signed waiver and emergency contact info.
- These rules are made to make sure we provide the highest standard of care for your children. Your cooperation is very much appreciated.
Register via Eventbrite