Have you been wanting to try your hand at the potter’s wheel? Are looking to hone your skills? With a max of 5 students, this two day class provides you with ample opportunity to practice your throwing skills. Ideal for beginners or those with some experience, we will go through the basics of throwing basic vessels and trimming pottery while trouble shooting any individual challenges that may arise. Clay purchase is required for non-guild members while members may use their own.
– $98 per person for two three hour workshops
– April 8 & 15, and April 10 & 17 6-9pm
– If you are not a Pottery Guild member and need to purchase clay, please add when you buy your ticket
– min of 3 participants, max of 5
– These workshops are designed to instruct you in the skills of pottery. The cost of the workshops cover the time and expertise of instructors providing the participant with an experience. Pieces made during the workshop cannot be guaranteed and pottery may not survive the firing process.
– The complete process also takes time to finish and pottery will not be available for at least 6 weeks after the workshop.
– Refunds will only be given for requests made 7 days in advance.
Tickets via Eventbrite