Become a Member; Get the Benefits!
By joining the Fernie & District Arts Council you can benefit in so many ways. You save with great discounts on concerts, films and art related materials and you can connect with a dynamic world of art that brings vitality to Fernie and District.
Your membership will keep you in touch with the latest art happenings and help the Arts Council in promoting art in the community. Many members have commented on the support provided – not only to practicing artists but also to art lovers.
The new and expanded benefits for Arts Council Members are growing. Benefits include:
- Up to 30% off indie film and 20% off music concerts at the Arts Station
- Freyja Clothing – spend $200, get 20% off, $100, get 10% off
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory – 10% off any purchase
- The Pub & Max’s Restaurant, Park Place Lodge – 15% off regular priced food items
- Green Petal – 10% off fresh flowers
- Polar Peek Books & Treasures – 10% of all Art Books
- Giv’er Shirt Works – 20% off all pre-printed Fernie merchandise
By using your Membership card and buying from local and regional businesses who support the Arts Council, you can save in many areas – easily recouping your Membership investment. Check out our full list of Membership Benefits 2017 here.
Note: If you are a guild member and you wish to renew your membership, you must do so through your guild representative.
- Family (2 adults, 2 children): $60
- Adult: $35
- Senior / Student: $20
- Youth (Under 18): $15
To become a member of the Fernie District Arts Council:
- Come in to the Arts Station and see one of our administrators (The Arts Station, 601 – 1st. Ave. Fernie)
- Call 250-423-4842
- Email a Membership Form (pdf) to email@example.com
- Post a Membership Form (pdf) to FDAC Box 1453, Fernie, BC V0B 1M0
- Via Eventbrite
All memberships expire on the 30th of April each year. Contact Us with any questions or queries.