Opening Friday November 25th, 2022 The Arts Station will be hosting a group community exhibit with the theme of “Light” until Christmas. The launch will be part of the Light up the Arts and Holiday kick off. This exhibit will showcase a selection of artists of varying experience levels. The pieces will be executed in a range of mediums and styles, but the theme is Light. This will be an excellent opportunity for art lovers to add to, or even start, their collection of original artwork.
We are looking for artists to submit their work! All mediums welcome!
Artwork must meet the following criteria:
- Meet the theme of “Light”
- Size: max 15” x 15” (including frame, if framed)
- Must be for sale
- Must be $300 or less (35% commission to FDAC for sold pieces or 25% commission for members)
- Must be an original work
- Must be exhibit ready (ie. ready to hang or display)
- One piece per artist (a second piece can be submitted but only one will be displayed at once).
- All applicants should consider the issues around cultural appropriation if using the cultural forms, aesthetics or iconography of cultural communities removed from their social, political and cultural roots.
If you are interested, please complete the Light Gallery Application Form with your completed piece by November 14th, 2021.
All artwork meeting the criteria will be featured. Artwork must be dropped off by Nov 21st at the latest.
There is an 4mb limit on photo uploads. If you are having problems with the form, reduce the size of your photo and try again.
Please check your junk or promotions email folders for email confirmation that the form has been sent after the green box appears saying “Thank you for your submission”. If you do not receive confirmation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.