© 2019 All rights reserved
FDAC Board Director Opportunities
The Fernie & District Arts Council is seeking new Directors for the next two-year term starting October 2023 until 2025.
Nominations will be presented for election at the AGM on October 19th 2023.
Fill out the form below or submit in writing to the attention of the Governance Committee by October 5th (preferably by Sept 28th).
All nominated potential Board members must be members in good standing and sign the provided consent form prior to nomination.
FDAC are looking to best serve the community and in order to do so we are looking for diverse and varying Board directors that reflect who the organisation represents. Those interested should be dedicated to providing their expertise to moving our mandate forward and providing opportunities to the entire community.
To find out more about becoming a Board Director & organisation click below:
- Underrepresented individuals or groups as we recognize that the board has many missing demographics.
- Experience with different art forms such as digital, new media & technical: Deep enthusiasm for the breath and possibility of digital arts, from sound and animation to AR/VR to 3D/4D content capture.
- Human Resource experience.
- All of the Directors in the coming term will be implementing the new strategic plan.
- Willingness to learn how to be an effective member of a Governance Board under the new BC Societies Act.
- These are desired skillsets but not required for interested applicants. If you believe you have something to offer, do not hesitate to apply.
Information provided below will be included in a nomination package, as written, for FDAC members to read ahead of the meeting sent out on October 5th. Personal contact information will not be shared.